1. Background checks. Egret can perform background checks on criminal, financial, driving records through a third party vendor. This can be provided, if requested and included within our expenses at the billed expense amount. Egret’s clients have traditionally preferred to rely on their own third-party service firm. Egret normally reviews Facebook and LinkedIn profiles of all active candidates as part of our normal qualification process.
2. Caliper Profile testing. Egret is a qualified administrator of the Caliper Leadership profile. We can provide this additional testing regimen for an additional fee.
3. Watson-Glaser Leadership testing. Egret uses Watson-Glaser test protocol for senior executive assignments. We can provide this testing regimen for an additional fee.
4. Wonderlic Cognitive Ability. Egret is an approved administrator of Wonderlic test regimens.
5. Compensation consultation. Egret will provide compensation feedback throughout the course of the assignment, as well as information on relocation packages, employee perks and benefits.
6. Relocation services. Egret has a third-party relocation firm who can advise our clients on relocation practices. This firm will provide 3 quotations from competing carriers, assist the candidate in home and neighborhood selection and provide candidate and spousal support throughout the move. There is no fee for this service.