Thorough Assessments of Each Candidate
As part of our qualification process, we conduct thorough assessments of each candidate using one or more of these assessment activities. We work closely with our clients to ensure all necessary screening tactics are employed during our search process.
Here are a few of the more common assessments performed during our search:
- Public Information – Like most employers, we typically review all publicly available content, including social media sites like Google+, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn as part of our normal qualification process.
- Caliper Profile Testing – Egret is a qualified administrator of the Caliper Leadership profile. We can provide this additional testing regimen for an additional fee.
- Watson-Glaser Leadership Testing – Egret uses Watson-Glaser test protocol for senior executive assignments. We can provide this testing regimen for an additional fee.
- Wonderlic Cognitive Ability – Egret is an approved administrator of Wonderlic test regimens. We can provide this additional testing regimen for an additional fee.
- Additional Services – Egret will provide compensation feedback throughout the course of the assignment, as well as information on relocation packages, employee perks and benefits.
- Relocation Services – Egret has a third-party relocation firm who can advise our clients on relocation practices. This firm will provide 3 quotations from competing carriers, assist the candidate in home and neighborhood selection and provide candidate and spousal support throughout the move. There is no fee for this service.
- Background Checks – Many of our clients have relied on their own third-party service firm for background checks, however, Egret can refer you to a third-party service.