Egret Consulting is looking to hire 2 executive recruiters to manage their own desks, which involves “360” recruiting. You will prospect and sell to prospective clients for new job orders to recruit on; as well as, find, interview and evaluate potential candidates.
● Identify and cold call potential clients and candidates
● Generate leads
● Negotiate contracts
● Candidate qualification and reference checks
● Candidate interview preparation and debrief
● Contribute to and maintain the database
● Build and maintain client relationships
● Work closely with marketing to strategize and maximize sales efforts
● Stay up-to-date with industry trends
● At least 2 years of sales or recruiting experience OR new undergrads with internship and sales experience
● A demonstrated history of meeting and exceeding sales goals
● Ability to effectively listen and read between the lines
● Ability to probe and ask questions
● Organizational skills
● Proven communication, writing and listening skills
● Self-motivated, self-disciplined, entrepreneur-like minded
● Competitive background with a drive to succeed
What’s in it for you
● A collaborative, tight-knit and energetic team, who will guide you to individual success
● Uncapped earning potential!
● Paid training to help you learn the recruiting and Egret process(es)
● 3 weeks vacation
● Paid holidays
● Enjoy your birthday off!
● 401K with company match
● Medical, dental, vision benefits
Egret Consulting Group is celebrating its 20th year in business and is continuing to grow. We are the largest executive search firm in the electrical industry, earning recognition on Forbes “Best Executive Recruiting Firms” list in 2017 and 2018. Our recruiters have been recognized as top producers in their niche and the electrical industry.
|Job Category||Electrical Distribution, Electrical Manufacturing, Lighting, Lighting Manufacturing, Power Distribution, Wire and Cable|
|Job Location||Mundelein, IL|